As owners and operators of Cap Serein Guest House, we are very proud of our reputation for serving guests with the highest quality and service. With the current health concerns worldwide, we want to assure you that your safety, health and comfort are our top priority. To view the current status of the pandemic in South Africa, please visit the South African government website or the NICD website. We as your hosts, as well as all our staff members have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Although we have always taken extraordinary steps to provide cleanliness and attention to detail, we have revised our policies and implemented various preventative measures at our guest house since the development of the COVID-19 outbreak.
~ Kurt & Petra
- Minimal contact check-in
- Abundant garden space for social distancing
- Adhering to mask mandate
- Completing daily employee health checks
- Added sanitation stations in common areas and guest rooms
- Only completing daily housekeeping upon request
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch areas
- Keeping rooms vacant 24 hours or using a disinfectant fogger between occupancies